lately this has become a DIY project for me. im obsessed with it! its great for anywhere around the house and housewarming presents for friends!
SO fun and so easy to do and take care of!
1. buy succulents, figurines, and glass bowl. I found my bowls at good will for 99cents each!
2. buy cactus soil and rocks so the bowls can drain easily
3. have fun creating you little worlds!
4. water once a month if that!
5. enjoy and reap the benefits of your creation.
here is my before and after pics:
these are terrariums i SWOON over ....
[src : anthropologie ]
this woman custom makes them here in san francisco
[src: botany factory ]
[src: blog ]
here's a link thats helpful to creating your own!
[src : design sponge ]