Tuesday, May 17, 2011

exhibition designer

The past year i have been researching on possible MFA graduate programs. As i sat down to write my personal statement, i honestly starting having all these epiphanies about my life. 

As one of my favorite professors often stated, “You do not take the [journey]. The journey takes you.” 

How true. 

after 2 years of being in SF my journey is taking me to DC.
its been a dream working with juxtapoz magazine and thrasher magazine.
the memories and relationships ive made will stick with me for a life time
alas, ive reached another fork in my path. 
i will be starting my masters in exhibition design 
@
 Corcoran College of Art + Design, the right venue at the right time for the right person… me.


but what to do now... in between?
e n j o y S F!

[src: pinterest]





[artist manifesto]









No comments:

Post a Comment